Many of us are sitting at home with too much time to think. So why not write?!
I’ll be hosting an online course to teach women how to create and publish their very own 30 day devotional book in the next 30 days. What better time to have prepared a way to keep women focused on God even after the quarantine!
We have many places giving online and virtual encouragement, but when we all go back to our regular schedules much of that will decrease. Having your book ready gets God’s love right in their hands and right on time! I have a very simple 30 day plan that ANYONE can follow. You don’t need a degree, you don’t have to be technologically advanced, and you don’t even need to be the spelling bee champ because I have a simple solution for grammatical errors too!
Here’s what you’ll learn!
Learn how to:
- Use a simple format for your written daily devotions.
- create a book cover
- self-publish to amazon for paperback and kindle
- what tools to use to self edit your book
- determine the right price for your book
- make sure your work is copyrighted
- develop a marketing strategy to sell online
- Brand yourself on social media
- And everything you’ll need to be a 30 Day Author!
Send your payment (one time) to
You’ll receive an invite shortly after linking you to our private group.
(Be sure you have friended me on Facebook)
And that’s all!
Best part is you’ll also be helping to fund our ministry projects!
Come join us! Let’s rise up a nation of writers and encouragers for God!
You have plenty of time to join, even if you’re a day or two late starting. You can pick up at day one on your own time.
(open to ladies only, high school ages and up, including moms)